The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at Benalla Aquatic Centre.
We hold over 50 classes every week in our Group Fitness rooms with both low and high impact to suit any age or fitness level. If you are unsure of what class might suit you, drop into the centre today to discuss with one of our professional staff - we can find the right class to help you achieve your very best results.
More gentle paced than the Water Workout class. Aqua Mover is a low impact, whole body cardio class designed with our Active Adults members in mind.
A fun and interactive high-energy class including a variety of boxing exercises, sequences and techniques. Open to experienced boxers and those who have never boxed before, the class is designed to improve your fitness, strength and confidence.
Light intensity training focusing on coordination, balance, strength & mental training with moderate intensity work outs & games.
An energetic class of freestyle aerobics with body movements choreographed to music. Using a great mix of equipment including steps and weights for an all over body workout.
Combines elements of Pilates, yoga and functional training through a series of harmonious and flowing movements intimately connected to breathing. Improve flexibility, strength and mobility. All levels and abilities welcome.
A great opportunity for Mums and Dads to socialise and exercise with their children, using a variety of exercise modes.
Tai Chi's slow, gentle and tranquil movements enables harmony, improves mobility, suppleness and mental alertness. Non/low impact and low intensity.
Freestyle stationary cycle workout will build endurance and provides great cardiovascular training. Our classes are led by our expert fitness instructors and provide a fun group environment and ever changing scenery and challenges.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class