We offer over 50 classes throughout the week - in studios, water and outdoors.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in Group Fitness classes.
Please note that Saturday morning aqua is only run on the first Saturday of every month
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Members can book in for a class one week prior to the class.
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group fitness class $16.50 Group fitness class concession $13.50 Active Adults group fitness class 50+ $9.50 Aqua Classes Aqua group fitness class
$15.00 Aqua group fitness class concession/ student
$12.00 Aqua movers $9.50