Our centre offers a variety of group fitness classes that both members and non-members are welcome to participate in.
We offer the following group fitness booking options:
- Online: select the "Book Now" button below to use our online booking system. Booking slots open two days in advance.
- In person: book directly at our reception desk an hour before each class begins.
Casual entry fees are listed on our prices page.
We run alternate timetables over public holidays and extended holiday periods (Christmas - New Year, Easter).
These alternate timetables are published on our website or Facebook page prior to each public holiday.
If you have any questions about the timetable please contact us during business hours.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
Online booking instructions
Our centre uses a system called Nabooki to facilitate online bookings for group fitness classes.
Select the "Book Now" button above to open the Nabooki booking portal.
Please note: bookings can only be made two days in advance. Booking slots will be released online daily at 7:00am.
Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible. If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message “Sorry, there is currently no availability".
Unfortunately our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
If spaces are fully booked, we encourage you to continue to try and book for a future date as more sessions are released daily. We look forward to a greater easing of restrictions when we can welcome more of the community back and thank you for your patience and understanding.
For details on modifying your booking, please see our support guide.