Our centre offers a variety of group fitness classes that both members and non-members are welcome to participate in.
We offer the following group fitness booking options:
- phone: contact us to book your session
- In person: book directly at our reception desk an hour before each class begins.
Casual entry fees are listed on our prices page.
We run alternate timetables over public holidays and extended holiday periods (Christmas - New Year, Easter).
These alternate timetables are published on our website or Facebook page prior to each public holiday.
If you have any questions about the timetable please contact us during business hours.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class