The Active Adults membership is specifically designed to support our middle and older aged community build fitness and strength. As we get older, physical exercise becomes increasingly important for a wide range of physical and mental health reasons.
Members receive access to our facilities and a wide range of age-specific classes including aquatic and land classes, in addition to all mainstream aquatic classes. Members must hold a valid seniors card.
Our Active Adults Membership has a range of term options available to valid seniors card holders.
|Active Adults Membership||Price per fortnight||Joining fee|
|6 month term commitment||$30.40||$40.00|
|Flexible (no fixed term contract)||$30.40||$80.00
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to the following facilities between 6:00am – 3.30pm on weekdays and unlimited weekend access:
- Gym during designated program times
- Group fitness classes as per the Active Adults timetable
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Heated indoor pools
- Aquatic group fitness classes
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- Personal Success Plan including full induction and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30-minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one-hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
Seminars and events
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria
Register your interest